G53L 5'3" Baby Grand
The Cristofori G53L 5'3" Baby Grand is one size larger than the smallest G410L for someone looking for bigger tone and better touch. It still fits in most tight spaces, but has the advantage of a wide-tail design, giving it a much bigger soundboard and longer strings than most other pianos of this size. The duplex scale adds to the instrument's musicality. It retains quality features like a beveled lid, solid brass hardware, hinges and pedals, slow-close fallboard and elegant spade legs.
Bartolomeo Cristofori, the Italian instrument maker, designed and built the first "pianoforte" in the early 1700's. Named after him, the Cristofori brand was born in the early 2000's and is manufactured by the largest, most state-of-the-art piano factory in the world - now over 60 years old.
Cristofori pianos differentiate themselves from other entry-level piano brands with numerous upgrade features including German Roslau strings, Siberian White Spruce soundboards, German Hornbeam action parts and custom-designed double felted hammers.
All include the industry's number one warranty: Unlimited/transferable 12 year parts and labor warranty.
Retail Price From $11,990, Discount Price From $9,990
- Model G410L - 4'10" Baby Grand
- Model G53L - 5'3" Baby Grand (Shown)
- Model G57L - 5'7" Grand
- Model G62L - 6'2" Grand
- Ebony Polish, Ebony Satin, Mahogany Polish or Snow White Polish Finish
- Wide-tail Design with Large Soundboard
- Duplex Scale for Superior Tone Color
- German Roslau Strings
- Select Siberian White Spruce Soundboard
- Maple and German Hornbeam Wood Action Parts
- Custom-designed Double-felted, Wire-reinforced Hammers
- Matching Padded, Music-storage Bench Included
- Full, Unlimited/Transferable 12 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Included
- One Free In-home Tuning Included