G410L 4'10" Baby Grand
If your room's decor calls for a beautiful, shiny black baby grand in the corner, the Cristofori G410L 4'10" Baby Grand could be perfect! This smallest of Cristofori baby grands is designed to fit perfectly into a small space. Lots of quality finish details like solid brass hardware, bevelled lid and music desk, spade legs with brass casters and solid brass pedals.
This baby grand is manufactured in the largest, most modern piano factory in the world, with over 65 years of piano building history and experience. It is the most popular size in the Cristofori line-up.
Larger sizes also available include 5'3", 5'7" and 6'2" models, providing a fuller, bigger tone with each step up.
Bartolomeo Cristofori, the Italian instrument maker, designed and built the first "pianoforte" in the early 1700's. Named after him, the Cristofori brand was born in the early 2000's and is manufactured by the largest, most state-of-the-art piano factory in the world - now over 60 years old.
Cristofori pianos differentiate themselves from other entry-level piano brands with numerous upgrade features including German Roslau strings, Siberian White Spruce soundboards, German Hornbeam action parts and custom-designed double felted hammers.
All include the industry's number one warranty: Unlimited/transferable 12 year parts and labor warranty.
Retail Price From $10,990, Discount Price From $8,990
- Model G410L - 4'10" Baby Grand (Shown)
- Model G53L - 5'3" Baby Grand
- Model G57L - 5'7" Grand
- Model G62L - 6'2" Grand
- Ebony Polish or Mahogany Polish Finish
- German Roslau Strings
- Select Siberian White Spruce Soundboard
- Maple and German Hornbeam Wood Action Parts
- Custom-designed Double-felted, Wire-reinforced Hammers
- Matching Padded, Music-storage Bench Included
- Full, Unlimited/Transferable 12 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Included
- One Free In-home Tuning Included