V480LS 48" Upright
The Cristofori V480LS 48" Upright is the top-of-the-line Cristofori upright with the biggest tonal projection. It sits on double brass casters for easy moving and has a slow-fall keycover that won't accidentally drop down on pianists' fingers. Quality materials and design features mimic the 6'2" grand.
Bartolomeo Cristofori, the Italian instrument maker, designed and built the first "pianoforte" in the early 1700's. Named after him, the Cristofori brand was born in the early 2000's and is manufactured by the largest, most state-of-the-art piano factory in the world - now over 60 years old.
Cristofori pianos differentiate themselves from other entry-level piano brands with numerous upgrade features including German Roslau strings, Siberian White Spruce soundboards, German Hornbeam action parts and custom-designed double felted hammers.
All include the industry's number one warranty: Unlimited/transferable 12 year parts and labor warranty.
- Model V430R - 43" Console
- Model V450 - 45" Studio Upright
- Model V465 - 46 1/2" Studio Upright
- Model V480LS - 48" Professional Upright (Shown)
- Ebony or Mahogany Polish Finishes
- Slow-fall Fallboard
- Massive Backposts for Longevity and Stability
- Full-size Direct-blow Action
- German Roslau Strings
- Select Siberian White Spruce Soundboard
- Maple and German Hornbeam Wood Action Parts
- Custom-designed Double-felted, Wire-reinforced Hammers
- Sturdy, Toe-block Leg Design
- Double Brass Casters
- Matching Padded, Music-storage Bench Included
- Full, Unlimited/Transferable 12 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Included
- One Free In-home Tuning Included