G62L 6'2" Grand
The ultimate grand in the lineup is the Cristofori G62L 6'2" Grand. For the discriminating musician or institution, this is a large grand with a great scale design producing a big, full sound. The longer keys and hammer shanks give an incredibly responsive touch. This and more is available at a fraction of the typical $30K+ price range of such pianos.
Bartolomeo Cristofori, the Italian instrument maker, designed and built the first "pianoforte" in the early 1700's. Named after him, the Cristofori brand was born in the early 2000's and is manufactured by the largest, most state-of-the-art piano factory in the world - now over 60 years old.
Cristofori pianos differentiate themselves from other entry-level piano brands with numerous upgrade features including German Roslau strings, Siberian White Spruce soundboards, German Hornbeam action parts and custom-designed double felted hammers.
All include the industry's number one warranty: Unlimited/transferable 12 year parts and labor warranty.
- Model G410L - 4'10" Baby Grand
- Model G53L - 5'3" Baby Grand
- Model G57L - 5'7" Grand
- Model G62L - 6'2" Grand (Shown)
- Ebony Polish, Ebony Satin or Mahogany Polish Finish
- Superior Scale Design in a Large Grand Piano
- Duplex Scale for Superior Tone Color
- German Roslau Strings
- Select Siberian White Spruce Soundboard
- Maple and German Hornbeam Wood Action Parts
- Custom-designed Double-felted, Wire-reinforced Hammers
- Double Brass Casters for Easy Moving
- Matching Padded, Music-storage Bench Included
- Full, Unlimited/Transferable 12 Year Parts and Labor Warranty Included
- One Free In-home Tuning Included